It has been a hard and long 2 months! Wow, I can't believe it took us 2 months to get this thing finished. It is FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to show all of you I had to post this before my big date tonight :)
Remember how I originally had picked, and purchased, Tumbled Travertine as my backsplash? Well, my gut told me it was wrong, so I returned it and traded it for Porcelain, dark and contemporary tiles. LOVE IT!!! That was the best choice I made. And I am SOOOO lucky that Oregon Tile & Marble made the exchange, THANK YOU!
HERE for my post on our DIY Granite Mini Slabs
$10 Valances above my corner sink fit right in.
I had so much fun Accesorizing my new kitchen:
|Got 'em at Target|
|See the "old" knife set to the right?|
|I added this plate for a POP of orange and to add some "Hawaii" to my life|
|I had to get that green in. Love that green.|
Lets have some fun with before and afters:
- We DIY 100%. From the painting to installing the plumbing. Nothing was hired out (only my husband's hard labor...)
- The Kitchen Renovation was UNDER $3000 for the whole thing. I know, amazing.
- The Cabinet Paint color was a color match of Behr's Powdered Snow in Sherwin Williams Oil Based.
- Wall Color: Sherwin Williams Quiver Tan
- Click HERE on the tutorial for my "No Fear" way to paint your kitchen cabinets
- Granite Mini Slabs were Gialla Santa Cecilia
- Crowley's Tile and Edging bullnosed our mini slabs and cut the undermount sink
- Pam and Brian with Interiors Plus Flooring were the heroes in making this happen, THANK YOU!
- And a BIG THANK YOU to my sweet husband for pulling through. It was worth it!