Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Inspired by a Movie Set

Ever watched a movie where you were looking at the house more than the actors?

The Blind Side stole my heart, not only by the inspirational story but by the house! Talk about amazing, this one blew me away.

Dining Room


Living Room

Kitchen

Bedroom

Family room off the kitchen


How could your jaw not drop seeing this movie? Look at the gorgeous baseboards, the chandeliers, the detail.....the floors!!!

My house will never be this house but I can bring a little bit of what I like into my own home. The one thing that I LOVED in this home was the stair railing and I could not find a picture anywhere. Their staircase has inspired me for my next Before and After Victim! I am going to turn my basic "starter home" stair railing into rich stunning eye candy for around $20..... after the holidays of course! I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Sound like a major project. Can't wait to see what you come up with. I haven't see that movie yet but want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous house! Do you read the blog Hookedonhouses.net? She looks at TV/movie houses, its amazing! My favorite is the condo from the movie the Break-Up. lol

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say! Make it short, long, or just a plain "HI". Tell me what you like, what you don't. Thanks again and keep reading :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails